< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Sedanini Pasta
- 350g Mozzarella Cheese
- 100g Arugula (small leaves or chopped)
- 350g Cherry Tomatoes
- 60g Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.Cut mozzarella in dices, clean and cut the tomatoes in 4 parts. Clean the arugula.
- 2.Put mozzarella, tomatoes, arugula and olive oil in the serving bowl.
- 3.Cook the Sedanini Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the bowl together with the other ingredients.
- 4.Before serving, wait 5 minutes, until the mozzarella start to melt with the heat of the Pasta