< Back to all recipes
- 450 g Perfetto Sedanini Pasta
- 2 cups almonds, blanched and cut into half
- 2 ½ cups chicken stock
- ¼ cup extra
- virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 cooked chicken breasts cut into 1
- 2 cm cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 large lemon, zested
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2.Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and reserve about 1 cup of the pasta water.
- 3.In a blender, combine the almonds, chicken stock, olive oil, and garlic. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- 4.Pour the mixture into a larg e bowl. Add the chicken, peas, cream and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- 5.Add the cooked pasta and ½ cup of the Parmesan and mix until well combined.
- 6.Add the pasta mixture to single serving bowls and divide the remaining cheese on each bo wl. Put the bowls in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes until bubbly and golden brown on top.
- 7.Leave to rest for a couple minutes before serving. Garnish with the basil, and serve.