< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Perfetto Spaghetti Pasta
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 5 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 C Peas
- ½ tsp Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 3 C Vegetable broth
- 450 gm Shrimps, shelled
- 450 gm Clams, scrubbed
- 450 gm Mussels, scrubbed
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Coriander, chopped (for garnishing)
- Lime (optional, for garnishing)
- 1.In a large pan, sauté the onion, garlic and pepper with olive oil until getting brown color.
- 2.Add the spices and mix well. Add the dry pasta, peas and the vegetable broth, stir well and cover to cook the pasta, About 8 minutes.
- 3.Press in the clams, mussels and shrimps into the pan and cover until well cooked, discard any unopened clams and mussels.
- 4.Garnish with coriander and lime and serve hot.