< Back to all recipes
- 1 pack Gluten Free Penne Rigate Pasta
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 C halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 leaves basil
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 1.Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside
- 2.Heat large pot salted water to boiling on high. Add zucchini; cook 3 minutes or until just tender. With slotted spoon, shaking dry, transfer to large bowl along with garlic, cherry tomatoes, basil, 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, and oregano. Stir gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover; set aside.
- 3.Add Cooked pasta to bowl with vegetables.
- 4.Meanwhile, heat 30 cm non-stick skillet on medium-high. Rub remaining tablespoon of olive oil on flesh side of salmon fillets, season with salt and pepper. Add to pan, skin side up. Cover: cook 3 to 4 minutes or until bottom is browned. Discard skin. To serve, discard garlic in pasta; divide among 4 plates. Top with salmon and any leftover dressing.