< Back to all recipes
- 250 gm Perfetto Vermicelli pasta
- 1 L chicken stock
- ¼ C Light Soy Sauce
- 200 gm cold roast chicken breast slides
- 2 eggs
- 100 gm bamboo shoots
- 4 mushrooms
- ½ sheet nori
- 2 spring onions
- 1.Place chicken stock, Light Soy Sauce, bamboo shoots and mushrooms in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then simmer for a few minutes to incorporate flavors and gently cook the mushrooms.
- 2.While the soup is simmering, cook the pasta as per instructions on the pack and divide between four soup bowls.
- 3.Ladle soup over the pasta and arrange sliced chicken, eggs, nori strips and spring onions on top of each bowl.