< Back to all recipes
- 2 C Eliche Perfetto Pasta
- 1 C Tri-color Uncooked Quinoa, rinsed & drained
- 1 C Butternut Squash, cubed and roasted
- 1 Apple, diced
- 1 Spring Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 C Baby Spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp Almonds, toasted slivered
- 2 tnsp Pumpkin Seeds, unsalted raw
- For dressing:
- ¾ C Olive Oil
- ½ C Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack, drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a medium sized saucepan bring about 2 cups of salted water to boil then add the washed quinoa to the boiling water.
- 3.Reduce the heat to low, cover and let the quinoa cook for about 15 minutes.
- 4.Remove the quinoa from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- 5.Prepare the dressing by whisking all its ingredients in a small mixing bowl to dissolve all the honey and set aside.
- 6.In a large bowl combine the pasta and quinoa, roasted butternut squash, apple, spring onion, baby spinach, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- 7.Mix in the desired amount of dressing.
- 8.Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.