< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Perfetto Fischioni Rigati
- 500 gm salmon fillet
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1.Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook Perfetto Fischioni Rigati pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- 2.Rub salt and pepper on the salmon fillet nicely and let sit for 5 minutes before cooking.
- 3.In a grill pan, sear the salmon on both sides until nice and pink and cooked. When the salmon is tender, remove from the pan and break down into smaller chunks.
- 4.Add the pasta, olive oil, and basil into the pan. Heat over medium heat until warmed through. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.