< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- ½pack Perfetto Conchiglie Pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2C zucchini, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4C vegetable stock
- 2C water
- ¼tsp coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 bread round loaves for serving
- For pesto:
- ⅓C cilantro
- ⅓C parsley
- ⅓C basil
- 3 spring onions
- ¼tsp salt
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1.Cooke the pasta as written on the pack, drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a pot on medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add chopped vegetables and sauté for 5-10 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
- 3.Add in vegetable stock, water, coriander, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- 4.Then make the pesto by adding all pesto ingredients into a food processor and process until everything is smooth.
- 5.Add pesto to soup and stir well then add in cooked pasta.
- 6.Cut the top of the bread loaves and empty inside to make a serving bowl.
- 7.Pour the soup in the bread bowls and serve hot.