< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ablespoons butter
- 2 extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large shallot, choppe
- 4cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 400gm fresh spinach
- to taste Salt
- 1pack Perfetto Pennetine Rigate
- 1 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1.In a pot, melt butter and add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil at medium-high heat; add shallots and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2.Add spinach and a pinch of salt, and stir until the spinach cooks for 5-10 minutes.
- 3.Add Pennetine Rigate , and add milk, some salt and pepper, and leave to cook the pasta for 10 minutes.
- 4.Just as the pasta is cooked Al Dente specify what it means, add the heavy cream fresh ground black pepper and nutmeg and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- 5.Toss in the Parmesan cheese and serve.