< Back to all recipes
- 450 g Perfetto Penne Lisce Pasta
- ½ tsb kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
- ¼ C olive oil plus two tablespoons
- 450 g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 C Fresh Spinach leaves
- ½ tsb freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- ½ C chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ C freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1.Cook Pasta according to package instructions.
- 2.Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil then add the shrimp, spinach, garlic, ½ teaspoon of salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently until the shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat and set aside to cool down completely.
- 3.In a large bowl, add cooked pasta, shrimp and spinach mix, parsley, Parmesan, and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss together until all ingredients are well combined. Check seasoning.
- 4.Move the salad to the serving bowl. Put the salad in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.