< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Quick Macaroni Pasta
- 250g fresh tuna fish
- 90g extra virgin olive oil
- 100ml tomato sauce
- to taste Lemon zest
- to taste Fresh thyme leaves
- 50g pistachios
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Heat the olive oil in a large pan, add thyme leaves, chopped pistachios and tomato sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes and let it cool.
- 2.Finely slice the tuna fish and put it into the serving bowl. Add the lemon zest and the cooled prepared sauce. Leave in a cool place for at least 30 minutes.
- 3.Cook the Quick Macaroni Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the bowl together with the tuna fish.
- 4.Wait 5 minutes, until the tuna fish is cooked by the Pasta heat.
- 5.Garnish with fresh thyme leaves before serving.