< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 400gm Eliche Pasta
- 1C cooking cream
- 1C ready low-fat pasta sauce
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 150gm turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 50gm canned mushroom, drained and sautéed
- 2tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 150gm Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 sheets of baking paper size: 20x20 cm
- Cooking strings to tie the parcels
- 1.Cook pasta as written on the pack until al dente, drain well.
- 2.In a large bowl toss cooked pasta with cooking cream.
- 3.Add pasta sauce, bacon, mushroom and thyme leaves and mix until combined.
- 4.Divide the pasta mixture into 4 quarters and place each one in the middle of each baking paper and close it tight.
- 5.Place them in the microwave on high heat for 2 minutes.
- 6.Serve the parcel on round plate and carefully open each parcel and garnish with parmesan and enjoy!