< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- ½Pack Conchiglie Perfetto Pasta
- 6 Bell pepper, different colors
- 3Tbsp Butter
- 3Tbsp Flour
- ½Tsp Salt
- ¼Tsp dry mustard
- ⅛Tsp Black pepper
- 1½C Light cooking cream
- 1C Cheddar, shredded
- 1Tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1.Cook Perfetto Conchiglie pasta according to pack instructions.
- 2.Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- 3.In a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter then add flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard and cook for 1 minute while stirring.
- 4.Add cooking cream and tomato sauce, mix well.
- 5.Continue cooking until thickness and smooth.
- 6.Reduce the heat and let simmer for 3 minutes.
- 7.Add cheese and stir well until it melts and sauce smooth again.
- 8.Fold in the cooked pasta and stuff the bell peppers with it and bake for 15 minutes.
- 9.Serve hot and enjoy!