< Back to all recipes
- 1 C Nocciole Perfetto Pasta
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 2 1/3 C Whole Milk
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pistachio for garnishing
- For the sauce:
- 2 C Fresh Strawberries
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1.Cook the pasta as written on the pack to al dente. Drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a medium saucepan whisk together sugar, cornstarch, salt, milk, and egg yolks. Cook over medium-low heat, alternating whisking frequently, until the mixture is bubbling and thickened, about 8-10 minutes.
- 3.Remove from heat and whisk in butter and vanilla extract, stir to dissolve all the butter.
- 4.Scoop the pudding from the large bowl into individual serving smaller bowls. Add about 2 table spoons of cooked pasta in each serving bowl (depends on bowls size). And give it a quick stir.Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5.Meanwhile prepare the strawberry sauce by placing the strawberries in a medium sauce pan over medium heat with sugar and lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- 6.In small bowl combine together cornstarch and water and gradually stir cornstarch mixture into strawberries pan.
- 7.Cook for additional minute until sauce thickens. Set aside to cool completely.
- 8.For serving top each pudding bowl with 1 or 2 tablespoons of strawberry sauce and garnish with pistachio, enjoy!