< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 200gm Perfetto Quick Macaroni Pasta
- 2tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1C whole milk
- 2C flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1C cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼tsp salt
- 1tsp sugar
- For Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce:
- 2C Fresh basil
- 220gm sun dried tomato packed in oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack to al dente, drain well and set aside.
- 2.Preparing the sub dried tomato pesto sauce: combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend on high until combined, set aside.
- 3.In a large mixing bowl add eggs, milk, flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cheese, mix to combine.
- 4.Add 2-3 tbsp sun dried tomato pesto sauce and the cooked pasta and stir well.
- 5.Heat a large pan brushed with butter, add an equal amounts of pasta pancake mixture about one third of a cup each one (keep space) and cook until golden then flip to golden the other side.
- 6.Serve hot with ketchup or hot sauce if desired.