< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Sedanini Pasta
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- ½kg Ground beef
- 2-3C shredded lettuce
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1C Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1Pack Doritos Cheese chips
- ½C French dressing
- ½C Sour cream, for garnishing
- 4 spring onions, chopped, for garnishing
- 1C Cheddar cheese
- 1tsp Salt
- ½tsp white pepper
- ¼tsp Cumin
- ½tsp Chili powder
- ¼tsp Garlic powder
- ¼tsp Onion powder
- 2 Tortilla bread bowls
- 1.Cook Perfetto Sedanini according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- 2.In a medium pot, add 1 tbsp olive oil and chopped onions. Cook until the onions are translucent. Add the ground beef and cook until cooked through, for 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- 3.In a large bowl, mix Perfetto Sedanini pasta with the ground beef, green peppers, lettuce, cheese, cherry tomatoes, French dressing and spices. Mix well.
- 4.Add crushed Doritos over the salad and plate in the Tortilla bowls.
- 5.Garnish with sour cream and Green onions and serve cold.