< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 1pack Perfetto Quick Macaroni
- 1½C Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 egg
- 4 slices beef bacon
- ¼C Milk
- ¼tsp garlic powder
- ¼tsp onion powder
- ¼tsp mustard powder
- Crumb topping:
- 2tbsp butter melted
- ½C breadcrumbs
- 2tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼C Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1.Cook the Perfetto pasta as per the instructions on the package. Drain well.
- 2.Preheat the oven to 180 C and spritz the wells of a 12-cup cupcake tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3.Add to a medium mixing bowl. To the bowl add 1 cup shredded cheese, eggs, crumbled beef bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion, and mustard powder. Mix well.
- 4.Use an ice cream scoop to divide the pasta between the muffin cups. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese on top.
- 5.In a bowl, toss together crumb topping ingredients. Sprinkle evenly on top of the cupcakes.
- 6.Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and set. Rest in the pan for 5 minutes.
- 7.Run a knife around the edge to loosen.
- 8.Serve immediately.