< Back to all recipes
- 1 pack Perfetto Quick Macaroni
- 1½ C Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 egg
- 4 slices beef bacon
- ¼ C Milk
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- Crumb topping:
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- ½ C breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ C Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1.Cook the Perfetto pasta as per the instructions on the package. Drain well.
- 2.Preheat the oven to 180 C and spritz the wells of a 12-cup cupcake tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3.Add to a medium mixing bowl. To the bowl add 1 cup shredded cheese, eggs, crumbled beef bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion, and mustard powder. Mix well.
- 4.Use an ice cream scoop to divide the pasta between the muffin cups. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese on top.
- 5.In a bowl, toss together crumb topping ingredients. Sprinkle evenly on top of the cupcakes.
- 6.Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and set. Rest in the pan for 5 minutes.
- 7.Run a knife around the edge to loosen.
- 8.Serve immediately.