< Back to all recipes
- ½ Pack Perfetto fischioni rigati pasta
- 1 tbsp Marinara sauce
- 2 Burger meat, cooked
- ⅓ C Cheddar cheese
- ⅓ C Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ C Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Cooking cream
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- Lettuce to taste
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Dash of oregano
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Sesame for garnishing
- 1.Cook the pasta as the instruction written on the pack to al dente.
- 2.Drain the pasta well, put it in a bowl and add the three cheeses, spices, marinara sauce and cooking cream.
- 3.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 4.Split the pasta mixture into a muffin pan half full each.
- 5.Bake for 10 minutes until it’s cooked.
- 6.Leave to rest then assemble the sandwich by arranging a piece of pasta topped with green pepper, meat, lettuce and tomato, cover with another piece of pasta.
- 7.Garnish with sesame and enjoy!