< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Spaghetti Organic Whole Durum Wheat Pasta
- 1/3 C chicken broth
- ¾ tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- 4 tbsp garlic, minced
- 450 gm shrimp, peeled
- 2 Tomatoes, slices
- 1 Squash, slices
- 1 Zucchini, slices
- ¼ C fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1.Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside
- 2.Combine the broth and cornstarch in a small bowl. In another small bowl, combine the pepper flakes and 1 tsp salt.
- 3.Heat flat-bottomed wok with 2 Tbs of the oil. Add the garlic, and stir-fry with a metal spatula for about 10 seconds. Push the garlic up the side of the wok, and carefully spread the shrimp evenly over the bottom of the wok in a single layer.
- 4.Cook shrimp begin to sear for 1 minute. Stir-fry the shrimp with the garlic until the shrimp are almost uniformly pink but not yet cooked through. Transfer the shrimp and garlic to a plate.
- 5.Add the remaining 2 Tbs of vegetable oil to the wok. Add the tomatoes, squash, and zucchini, and stir-fry for about 1 minute. Return the shrimp and to the wok.
- 6.Add broth mixture, and then add it by swirling it down and around the sides of the wok. Sprinkle on the pepper flake-salt mixture, and stir-fry until the shrimp are just cooked through, and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 7.Remove from the heat, and stir in the basil and cheese until just combined.
- 8.Rotate the spaghetti with a fork, then add the ingredients (As shown in the recipe video).