< Back to all recipes
- 2 Pack Organic Pennettine Rigate Pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- black pepper and salt
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flake
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 big broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced or grated
- 1 pack sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 C jarred pasta sauce
- 3 C stock (chicken or veggie)
- parmesan cheese for topping
- 1.In a large sauce pan or dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- 2.Add in onion and saute until translucent. Add in garlic for a quick minute until fragrant.
- 3.Add in the rest of the ingredients, from the pasta to the red pepper flakes, and stir until everything is combined.
- 4.Cover with lid and bring to boil.
- 5.Once boiling, lower heat to medium-low and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 6.Turn off the heat and add in bag of spinach. Stir and cover with lid. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir and at this time most of the liquid should be absorbed.
- 7.Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.