< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 300g Perfetto WDW Nocciole Pasta
- ¼ C extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 100g salami, chopped
- 1 White onion chopped
- 1 celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 Carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 Fresh chili pepper, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 C water
- 300g tomato puree
- 1.In a large pot over medium heat, add olive oil then add the salami and cook until crisp. Add the onion, celery, carrot, and chili. Season with salt and pepper. Leave to cook for 3 minutes until onion is tender.
- 2.Add the potatoes and stir for 4 to 5 minutes to keep from sticking. Add the water and tomato puree and mix well.
- 3.Add the pasta and leave to cook for 8 to 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked through and the soup is thickened. Serve.