< Back to all recipes
- 2 C Perfetto Nocciole
- 4 tbsp pesto of choice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 C thinly sliced leeks
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 4 C unsalted chicken stock
- 3 C coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 C frozen green peas
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black peppe
- 1.cook Perfetto pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- 2.Heat oil in a medium Dutch oven over medium. Add leeks; cook, stirring often, until softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is just tender but not browned, about 4 minutes. Add chicken stock, and increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 8 minutes.
- 3.Add Nocciole, spinach, and peas to soup. Cook until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute. Stir in lemon juice and salt. Ladle soup evenly into bowls. Top each serving with pesto, and sprinkle evenly with pepper.