< Back to all recipes
- 450 g Perfetto Nocciole Pasta
- 2 cans Tuna, drained
- ¼ C kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¼ C red bell peppers, chopped
- ¼ C yellow bell peppers, chopped
- ¼ C green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 C yogurt
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1.Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain
- 2.Meanwhile, for the dressing, in a small mixing bowl, add the yogurt, vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix them well.
- 3.In the serving bowl, add the cooked pasta, tuna, olives, onion, and colored peppers. Top with the dressing, and mix until well combined. Serve.