< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 450g Perfetto Nocciole Pasta
- 2cans Tuna, drained
- ¼C kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ¼C red bell peppers, chopped
- ¼C yellow bell peppers, chopped
- ¼C green bell peppers, chopped
- 1C yogurt
- 2tbsp vinegar
- ½tsp salt
- ¼tsp ground black pepper
- 1.Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain
- 2.Meanwhile, for the dressing, in a small mixing bowl, add the yogurt, vinegar, salt, and pepper and mix them well.
- 3.In the serving bowl, add the cooked pasta, tuna, olives, onion, and colored peppers. Top with the dressing, and mix until well combined. Serve.