< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1Box Box Perfetto Nocciole pasta
- 4Cloves garlic
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2medium zucchini
- 1big egg plant
- 2 chicken breast
- Half cup sliced olives
- Half cup dried tomatoes
- 750ml cup of cooking cream
- Corn oil
- Half cup grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Basil leaves
- Small tbsp red pepper seeds
- to taste Olive oil
- to taste Pines
- to taste Crumbs of bread
- to taste Salt & Black pepper
- 1.Cut and fry zucchini and egg plant into cubes.
- 2.In a hot pan, fry shopped garlic in olive oil to golden brown.
- 3.Add mushrooms and chicken breast and stir.
- 4.Add salt, red pepper seeds, black pepper, black olive slices and dried tomatoes to the mixture.
- 5.In a casserole, bring water to boil and cook Perfetto Nocciole pasta for about 8 to 10 min.
- 6.Pour cooking cream, cooked Nocciole pasta, fried vegetables and mix.
- 7.Add grated parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and basil leaves.
- 8.Bake for about 3 min at 180 degrees celsius.
- 9.Served hot, fresh and delicious.