< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 180g Perfetto Nocciole Pasta
- 15g Carrots
- 15g Zucchini
- 15g Long green beans
- 15g Spring onions
- 25g Mashed Tomatoes
- 2 Chicken stock cubes
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Cook nocciole according to package directions
- 2.Boil 2 chicken stock cubes in 6 cups of water.
- 3.Add to it Carrots, Zucchini, long green beans.
- 4.Add mashed tomatoes and spring onions to the vegetables and leave to cook.
- 5.Cook the Nocciole Pasta with the vegetables in the pan for 8 to 10 minutes before the vegetables are cooked.