< Back to all recipes
- 1 C Perfetto Avemari Lisce Pasta
- 1 Eggplant, sliced
- ¼ C Vegetable Oil
- 350 gm Minced Beef
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ C Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ginger powder
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack to al dente, drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a pan heat the oil and fry the eggplant on both sides to tender, remove from pan and place them on kitchen towels to remove extra oil.
- 3.In the same pan, sauté the minced beef until all liquids evaporated and the beef becomes brown color.
- 4.In a big mixing bowl, put together onion, bell pepper, mozzarella cheese, cinnamon, ginger, eggs, cooked meat, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 5.Fold in the boiled pasta to combine.
- 6.Brush a deep glass baking dish with some oil and arrange tomato slices top them with fried eggplant and the pasta mixture.
- 7.Make the surface even with a spatula, cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes then take it out the oven and remove the foil paper immediately, set aside for 5 minutes to cool down.
- 8.Flip Maqluba on a serving plate and serve.