< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Elbow Rigati Pasta
- 300g pumpkin
- 1tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 60g extra virgin olive oil
- 250g fresh or smoked mackerel filet
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Cut pumpkin in dices. Cut the mackerel in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add garlic, rosemary and diced pumpkin, cook for 15 minutes over low heat. When the pumpkin is braised, coarsely smash it with a fork. Add the mackerel and cook for another 5 minutes. Deglaze with a glass of water.
- 3.Cook the Elbow Rigati Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the pumpkin.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute.