< Back to all recipes
- ½ Pack Perfetto Low Carb Spaghetti
- 2 sea bass fillets
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Juice and zest of half lemon
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp salt +extra to season the fillets
- Pepper to taste to season the fillets
- ¼ C cooking cream
- Lemon & lime slices for garnishing
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- 1.Cook the Pasta as per written on the pack, save ½ cup of cooking water then drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a big pan melt butter then add garlic, coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, lemon juice and zest.
- 3.Toss the cooked spaghetti into the butter then add cooking cream and cooking water if needed to thin out the sauce.
- 4.Cook for 3-4 minutes then divide into tow portions make a big swirl and lay it down in the serving plates.
- 5.Make few cuts in fillets skin only. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6.Heat a big skillet and brush it with oil, fry the fish fillets on skin side first then flip to the over side. When it’s cooked well transfer on top of the spaghetti and garnish with coriander, lemon and lime slices and serve.