< Back to all recipes
- 250 g Perfetto Spaghetti Low Carb High Protein
- 227 g Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 10-15 Unsalted chopped black olives
- 3-4 Zucchini
- 1/2 Squeezed lemon juice
- A handful of basil leaves
- Salt to taste A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1.In a bowl; mash the garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and olives together
- 2.Transfer the mixture into a larger bowl, and add the olive oil, tomatoes, and basil.
- 3.Wash and cut the zucchini into long fine strips. On a heated skillet, cook the zucchini until golden.
- 4.Add the pasta, lemon juice, and mixture to the skillet.
- 5.Stir gently on low fire for a minute. Then, place in a serving plate and add Basil and olives as desired.