< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Perfetto eliche pasta
- 3 L Water
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 530 gm Fresh broccoli
- ¾ C Spinach
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 Lemon zested
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1 C Fresh Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil to garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon wedges to garnish
- 1.In a large skillet or pot, bring the salt and water to a boil.
- 2.Add the Perfetto eliche and boil on high for 4 minutes. Add the broccoli, cover, and set a timer for 3 minutes.
- 3.When the timer goes off, turn off the heat and drain the pasta using a lid or colander. Return to the pan and stir in the spinach.
- 4.Sprinkle with lemon zest. Let it sit for a few minutes so the spinach wilts.
- 5.Meanwhile, in a small skillet melt the 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
- 6.Add the minced garlic and crushed red pepper and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- 7.Turn off the heat and add 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Add the lemon butter to the pasta and stir.
- 8.Stir in 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9.Garnish with more cheese, fresh lemon wedges, and eat hot!