< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2C Perfetto Pennettine Rigati Pasta
- 1 head romano lettuce, shredded
- 1 ½ C Sweet corn
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1Can Black beans
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 3C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2tbsp basil, chopped
- ½ C cheddar cheese, shredded
- For the dressing:
- ½ C Greek yogurt
- ½ C thousand island ready sauce
- 2tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp chili powder (optional)
- ¼tsp salt
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack and strain well.
- 2.Prepare all the vegetables as required.
- 3.In a bowl put together yogurt, thousand island sauce, mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, chili powder and salt. Mix well and set aside. You can put in small containers for take away.
- 4.Start layering the salad in a big transparent bowl or you can make it in small jars for take away. Start with lettuce, pasta, black beans, onion, corn, orange bell pepper, avocado, tomatoes and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- 5.Garnish with basil and serve with sauce aside.