< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Lasagna
- 1C whipping cream
- 1C Philadelphia cheese
- 4tbsp sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tbsp clear gelatin
- ¼C hot water
- 4C water
- 4tbsp instant coffee powder
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- 1.To prepare the pasta, pour water in a pot over medium high heat and dissolve the instant coffee in it, put each lasagna sheet in boiling coffee to cook well, drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a small mixing bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water and set aside to cool down.
- 3.In a large mixing bowl whip the whipping cream until light and fluffy (do not over mix), add mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla and gelatin, whisk to combine well.
- 4.Spread the lasagna sheets to cover the bottom of serving deep dish, top the lasagna with cheese and cream mixture, repeat to make 3 lasagna layers.
- 5.Leave the tiramisu in fridge for 2 hours to set.
- 6.Dust with cocoa powder and serve cold.