< Back to all recipes
- 100 g Beef bacon
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1 red pepper diced
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 C water
- 1 C milk
- 1.In a medium pot, put the olive oil and chopped bacon over medium heat, stir until lightly browned. Add the onion,garlic,red pepper and ground beef ,stirring occasionally until browned for about 5 minutes, then add the oregano,parsley,thyme and basil.
- 2.Put the tomatoes,tomato paste, 2 cups water and bay leaf. Cover and simmer the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4.In a baking dish, put a spoonful of red sauce on the bottom then, arrange the Perfetto lasagna pasta
- 5.pour half of the red sauce over the pasta, drizzle about ⅓ of the bechamel sauce on the top.
- 6.Repeat the same layer and pour the remaining béchamel sauce over the pasta, then sprinkle with shredded provolone cheese, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- 7.Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for another 5 minutes.
- 8.Garnish with chopped parsley and served.