< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Perfetto Lasagna Pasta
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- 1 tsp Cumin, powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ C Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp Coriander, powder
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 500 gm Minced Lamb
- 2 Tomato, finely chopped
- 2 C Hot Water
- 2 Zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 Potato, finely chopped
- 1 C Red Pumpkin, finely chopped
- 1 Eggplant, finely chopped
- 1.Soak the lasagna sheets one by one in boiled water for 2-3 minutes to tender then keep aside on kitchen towels, spray them with cooking spray to not stick together.
- 2.In a deep pan, heat the oil and sauté the onions to golden color. Add garlic, tomato paste, mixed spice, cumin, salt, black pepper, coriander, cinnamon stick and bay leaves and keep sautéing to fragrant.
- 3.Add minced lamb and rise the heat and cook until all liquids evaporated.
- 4.Add the chopped tomato and hot water, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5.Add the vegetables and continue cooking to soften the veggies.
- 6.Drain the meat and veggies with skimmer to have a separate stock.
- 7.Brush a baking dish with some vegetable oil and heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 8.Spread each lasagna sheet on a flat dish and place about 1 tablespoon of marqouq filling in each sheet and roll it up and arrange the rolls in the baking dish.
- 9.Pour the marqouq stock to cover half of rolls. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of each roll and bake for 20 minutes.
- 10.Take it out the oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool down then serve and enjoy!