< Back to all recipes
- 600 gm Perfetto Fettuccine Pasta
- 800 gm lamb ribs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 C lamb stock
- ½ C cooking cream
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp green chili pepper
- ½ C sweet peas (for garnishing)
- Mini carrots (for garnishing)
- Sweet mini corn (for garnishing)
- Fresh coriander (for garnishing)
- 1.Dust the ribs with some of the salt, pepper and green chili pepper.
- 2.Cover the ribs with flour.
- 3.In a nonstick pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the ribs until they’re brown in both sides then set aside.
- 4.In the same pan add butter and corn flour and mix well, then add the lamb stock gradually while mixing to not make crumbles.
- 5.Add salt, pepper, green chili pepper and pomegranate molasses, mix well.
- 6.Add the cooking cream and stir then add the ribs and cover the pan and let to cook on low heat until perfection.
- 7.Meanwhile boil the pasta as written on the pack and drain well.
- 8.In the serving plate, make a neat flat swirl of pasta and top it with 2 ribs.
- 9.Garnish with green peas, mini corn, mini carrots and fresh coriander if desired and enjoy!