< Back to all recipes
- 50 gm Eliche Pasta
- 50 gm frozen peas
- 50 gm frozen corn
- 1 slice smoked Turkey
- 2 tsp sun dried tomato pesto
- 50 gm pineapple cubes
- 1.ut the pasta. Peas and corn into a pan of boiling water – bring the pan back to the boil and cook for around 10 minutes until the pasta is aldente
- 2.rain the cooked pasta, peas and corn in a colander then run them under a cold tap to cool them down quickly.
- 3.Put the cold pasta, peas and corn into a mixing bowl.
- 4.Tip the pineapple cubes in with the pasta and stir in gently.
- 5.Tip the chopped smoked Turkey into the pasta salad.
- 6.Add the sun dried tomato pesto to the mixing bowl and stir everything together gently to coat all the ingredients in the pesto.
- 7.Tip the pasta salad into lunchboxes and serve.