< Back to all recipes
- 2 C Perfetto Penne Rigati Gluten Free Pasta
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 C kale, finely choppedc
- 8 madjool dates, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 C walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Shavings of gorgonzola cheese for garnishing
- For dressing:
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ C yogurt
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ C gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1.Cook pasta as written on the pack to al dente, drain and set aside to cool.
- 2.Prepare dressing first: in a mini food processor blend all dressing ingredients until smooth and set in fridge while making the salad.
- 3.In a large bowl stir all salad ingredients together and toss them with some dressing to evenly combined.
- 4.Transfer to serving plate and drizzle with left dressing and garnish with gorgonzola shavings and enjoy!