< Back to all recipes
- 1 pack Perfetto Penne Lisce Pasta
- 100 g Mushrooms
- ½ cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 10g Basil Leaves
- 100 g Parmesan Cheese,Shredded
- 250 g Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp White Pepper
- Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1.Boil Perfetto Penne pasta drain the water into a pan for use later and keep aside.
- 2.In a bowl marinate the chicken breast with lemon juice and salt pepper seasoning. Rub it well and keep aside for 15 minutes, covered, in the fridge.
- 3.After 15 minutes, take the chicken breast out and grill it in a hot pan until tender.
- 4.Add Sun-dried tomatoes, Basil leaves, and Mushrooms, then leave it to steam for 10 minuets
- 5.Slice the grilled chicken breast into medium sized chunks.
- 6.Add and mix pasta with the chicken mixture, serve and bon appétit