< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 9sheet Perfetto Lasagna Pasta
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1C Red & Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, finely chopped
- 1C Onion, chopped
- 750gm Minced Beef
- 500gm Tomatoes, peeled & chopped
- 400gm Corn Kernel
- 450gm Black Beans
- 2C Cheddar Cheese
- 1tbsp Mexican Taco Spice Mix
- ½tbsp Arabic 7 Spices Mix
- 1tsp Cumin Powder
- 1tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1½ tsp Paprika
- ½tsp Garlic Powder
- ½tsp Salt
- 1tsp Black Pepper
- 3tbsp Chopped Spring Onion for garnishing
- 1.Boil the pasta sheets one by one as per direction written on the pack to al dente. Place the sheets on a big tray in one layer and set aside.
- 2.Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Spray the serving dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3.In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, chopped bell pepper, jalapeno, and onion. Sauté for 8 minutes to tender.
- 4.Add the minced beef and continue cooking for 10 minutes more until the beef is brown color.
- 5.Add the tomatoes and let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.