< Back to all recipes
- 250 g Perfetto Spaghetti Gluten Free Pasta
- 100 g Shrimp
- 30 g Baby spinach
- 57 g Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1.Cook the Spaghetti Gluten Free Pasta in salted water following the pack cooking time and drain it.
- 2.Peel shrimp, and add to a heated pan with oil and cook for 6 minutes on both sides.
- 3.Remove shrimp from pan, and set aside.
- 4.Add onions to pan and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add lemon juice and cook for 1 minute.
- 5.Add spinach and stir frequently for 1 minute.
- 6.Add pasta and shrimp to spinach mixture. Stir well to combine.
- 7.Add egg and grated parmesan cheese to pasta mixture and mix gently for a minute.
- 8.Place on a serving dish with a sprinkle of parsley.