< Back to all recipes
- 1½ C Penne Rigati Perfetto Gluten Free Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 425 gm Diced Tomatoes
- 425 ml Vegetable Broth
- 2 cans Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- ½ tsp Dried Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ C Parsley, chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese for serving
- 1.Boil the pasta as written on the pack to al dente, drain well and set aside.
- 2.In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion, carrot, celery and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Stir in the bay leaves.
- 3.Add the tomatoes, vegetable broth and beans. Season withal the spices and salt and black pepper. Let simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
- 4.Add in the cooked pasta and keep boiling for 3-4 minutes more.
- 5.Stir in the parsley. Remove the bay leaves.
- 6.Spoon into bowls and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.