< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Gluten Free Spaghetti Perfetto Pasta
- 2 Avocados
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- ½ C Yogurt
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 400 gm Sirloin beef, cut into strips
- 8 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ C Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 1.Cook pasta as written on the pack. Drain and set aside.
- 2.Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the beef.
- 3.Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, then add garlic and cherry tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or until beef is cooked through and garlic is beginning to brown. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- 4.In a food processor combine the avocados, yogurt, lime juice, and salt. Process until completely smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- 5.Toss the cooked pasta with the avocado sauce well and transfer into the serving dish.
- 6.Top the pasta with the beef and tomatoes. Garnish each with fresh coriander and serve.