< Back to all recipes
- 250 g Perfetto Fusilli Low Carb Pasta
- 200 g Chicken breast cut into pieces
- 40 g Spinach
- 20 g Parmesan cheese grated
- 30 g Nuts
- 60 ml Fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsps Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Onions diced
- 2 Cloves of garlic diced
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 1.Heat the oil in a pan. Add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- 2.Add the chicken, salt and pepper and stir until the chicken is cooked.
- 3.Add the spinach and the lemon juice and cook for another 5 minutes
- 4.Cook the Fusilli Low Carb Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan.
- 5.Mix the pasta with chicken and add the nuts.
- 6.Add the Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta before serving.