< Back to all recipes
- 450 g Perfetto Fischioni Rigati Pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 250 g beefsteak, sliced
- 250 g string beans, trimmed and snapped in half
- 10 C beef broth
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 1.In a large pot over medium heat, add oil then add the onions and cook until translucent, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2.Add the beef steak and stir until browned for 5 minutes. Add the string beans and pour over the beef broth.
- 3.Add the pasta and leave to cook until tender about 8-10 minutes.
- 4.Add salt and pepper to taste. Ladle the soup in the serving bowls and serve.