< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Fischioni Pasta
- 300 g artichokes ( frozen artichoke hearts)
- 1 red onion
- 50ml balsamic vinegar
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 50g grated parmesan
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and chop onion and carrot. Clean the artichokes by discarding the harder leaves, and slice them.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add onion, carrot, sliced artichokes and mint. Stir fry for 10 minutes. Deglaze with vinegar and let reduce for further 10 minutes over medium heat.
- 3.Cook the Fischioni Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the artichokes. Fischioni rigati