< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Fettucini Pasta
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 250g sliced chicken breast
- 200g cooking cream
- 2 spring onions
- 1tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Zest of 1 orange
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean the spring onions and chop in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the chicken slices and cook until golden. Take out the chicken. In the same pan, add onions, thyme, orange zest and cooking cream. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3.Cut the chicken in fine stripes, add to the sauce.
- 4.Cook the Fettucini Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the chicken sauce.
- 5.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle parmesan on top before serving.