< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Perfetto Fettuccini #224
- 1 to 1/2 tbsp tablespoon salt plus
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 500 gm large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 lemon, zest grated
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1.In a large pot of boiling add 1 tablespoon of salt, then add Perfetto Fettuccini pasta and cook for 7 to 10 minutes until Al Dente (describe what al dente means)
- 2.Meanwhile, in another large pan, over medium heat, melt the butter and olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté for ½ a minute. Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper and sauté until the shrimp have just turned pink, stirring often.
- 3.Remove shrimps from the heat; add the parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Toss to combine.
- 4.Once the pasta is done, drain it and then put it back in the pot.
- 5.Add the shrimp mix and sauce to the pasta, toss well, and serve.