< Back to all recipes
- 360 g Perfetto Farfalle Pasta
- 200 g dried tomatoes
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g basil leaves
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Put the dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and basil leaves into a mixer. Blend to a puree.
- 2.Roast almonds and chop coarsely.
- 3.Cook the Farfalle Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time. Add 4 spoons of the cooking water to the pesto sauce. Drain pasta and pour into a bowl with the sauce.
- 4.Sprinkle parmesan and chopped almonds on top before serving.