< Back to all recipes
- 250 g Perfetto Farfalle Pasta
- ¾ C diced mozzarella
- ¾ C Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ C kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- ¼ C green onions, white and light green parts, diced
- 1/3 C arugula leaves, stems removed
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp kalamata olives, rough chop (about 5)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsb fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ tsb salt
- 2 cloves garlic, rough chop
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, rough chop (about 1/2)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1.Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2.Meanwhile, for the pesto, In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the bottom blade, or in a blender, add the arugula, parmesan, olives, vinegar, pepper, salt, garlic and roasted red bell peppers and process until combined well, 6 to 7 seconds. Slowly add in the olive oil and adjust the salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3.Add the pasta and the Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pesto to a large bowl and combine. Stir in the mozzarella, tomatoes, kalamata olives, green onions and serve.