< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 120gm perfetto farfalle pasta
- 8 Eggs
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2C spinach, roughly chopped
- ½C onion, diced
- ½C tomatoes, diced
- ½C green pepper, diced
- ½C cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.Cook the pasta as written on the pack.
- 2.In a bowl whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 3.In a pan sauté the onion with the olive oil until translucent, then add the vegetables to soften.
- 4.Add spinach and pasta and keep sautéing for 1-2 minutes, then add the beaten eggs and stir a little. Cover the pan and cook until the eggs fully set.
- 5.Uncover the pan and turn off the heat, sprinkle the cheese on top and cover a gain for 1 minute to melt the cheese.
- 6.Loosen the omelette with spatula and slide it to serving plate and enjoy!